Making an Impression Using Light Boxes for Promotion
The days of standard promotional advertisements are quickly becoming a thing of the past. We are entering a new era, where vibrancy and illumination are key to drawing in the eyeballs of onlookers. A trend rapidly increasing in popularity is the usage of LED light boxes for advertising and marketing campaigns.
What Are Light Boxes?
A light box is an LED illuminated sign that enables enhanced, around the clock logo and promotional visibility for a brand. They are commonly placed outside of stores and other establishments to promote a business, while also acting as an identifier to help people more efficiently find the location.
Light boxes are becoming an essential marketing tool, used by brands for promotional purposes to help capture the attention of consumers, and influence them to step inside a brick-and-mortar establishment or visit a business's website to learn more about the products and services they provide.
We are entering a new era of marketing, where physical locations are serving as billboards meant to push consumers to shop online. The role of LED light boxes in the new state advertising is to enhance the pulling power of brick-and-mortar establishments by keeping the logo and name of a brand in the minds of the public.
This Is the Process:
· An individual is walking, driving, or riding a bike down the street.
· Your business has a bright LED light box positioned on the exterior of the storefront.
· The individual see's your stores light box, but doesn't have time to step inside your establishment, luckily, they know the name of your business due to the light box.
· The individual, either by manual input or voice search, looks up your business and is taken directly to your website.
· After exploring your page, the individual will either decide to make a purchase or not.
Either way, your brand is still benefiting from people going through the process of looking up your business online. If you're the owner of a small to mid-sized business, constant searches on search engine platforms regarding your brand could help boost your local SEO (search engine optimization) and SERP (search engine results page) ranking, making it easier for people to find you online.
How Can I Make a Good Impression Using Light Boxes for Promotion?
There are two main styles of light boxes that serve different functions. Typical light boxes are usually one-sided and double-sided.
· One-sided – One-sided light boxes are an effective tool used by businesses to attract customers. They are extremely eye-catching, and if illuminated correctly and sized proportionally, in regard to the size of the building, will work to capture the attention of potential customers.
· Double-sided – Double-sided light boxes are the best investment for business owners looking to draw in more eyeballs. They generate double the attention compared to one-sided light boxes, simply because the logo is visible from both sides, making it nearly impossible for people on the street to miss it.
Where Are Light Boxes Most Effective?
· Retail POS (point-of-sale) displays
· Train station notice boards
· Restaurant menu boards
· Trade shows
· Window displays
· Bus stops
The days of utilizing tradition signage to help draw in customers are over. The future is here, and it's time for businesses to adapt to the new requirements we now deem to be effective in regard to marketing.
At Media Hounds, we pride ourselves on evolving with the times, to more effectively help businesses reach their marketing objectives. To learn more about the impact technologies such as LED light boxes can have on your business's bottom-line, give us a call at 646.355.0739, or visit us at Media Hounds to schedule a meeting with our team of experts today.